RATED / NON TYPE RATED
Carpatair - The Romanian ACMI and Charter specialist, IOSA registered since 2005 is looking for A320 type rated First Officers with minimum of 1000 hours experience on the type. During the IATA 2021-2022 winter season first A319 aircraft joins company’ fleet.
-rapid accumulation of a unique and varied experience of flying on multiple airports throughout Europe and vicinity;
-friendly environment and working conditions;
-travel arrangements & hotel accommodation ensured by the airline through duty periods;
-medical and personal accident insurance;
-no need to relocate*
*Carpatair assigns to each pilot a home base, usually a nearest to the pilot’s home place / well connected international airport where each duty period will start and end.
Successful candidate shall:
• hold an EASA ATPL license and a citizenship of an EU country, of a EEA state or Switzerland;
• hold Current EASA Class 1 Medical;
• have a minimum of 1000 hours on A320 family aircraft;
• be fluent in spoken and written English - ICAO level 5 minimum;
If interested please send us your CV at:
(1)You must manually input the @ sybmol when using the email address
(2) The apply here button is rendered unserviceable when an email address is provided.